Autonomic Materials is Growing
We know that even with a world-class technology platform, we can’t achieve our strategic goals without the addition of talented individuals. We are looking for people who share our vision of AMI’s future and who will strengthen our ability to sustain our position of market and technology leadership.
In addition to an exceptional portfolio of professional skills and experience, all AMI employees are expected to possess the following seven core competencies/mindsets:
- Commitment to innovation on “all fronts” — not just in R & D.
- Entrepreneurial mindset — taking smart risks.
- Strong bias towards action — making things happen now.
- Customer-oriented approach — we are here to serve them.
- Seeing the possibilities in any situation — not just the challenges.
- Team orientation — we can only succeed by working together.
- Integrity — maintaining the highest standards of ethics and personal accountability.
If AMI sounds the type of company you would like to be a part of and you believe that you have what it takes to help build our enterprise, you are invited to tell us about yourself. Please use the contact information on this page to do so.
Autonomic Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.